In keeping with being ill, I decided to learn a little bit more about the microscopic twits that are making my throat have the sensation you get after swallowing an entire pot of salsa.
– Bacteria can survive almost anywhere – from the very depths of the ocean to on nuclear waste.
– Chocolate actually stops tooth decay as it has an anti-bacterial effect in the mouth.
– All of the bacteria in our body put together can weigh up to four pounds.
– Your mouth is home to more bacteria than the world is home to humans.
– Rain really does have a smell: it is because of bacteria in it called actinomycetes (I don’t like that word either, spell check).
– Humans are more bacteria cells than human cells. I think today my ratio has definitely increased.
-They’re really colourful!