OK, this post will be longer than normal but probably shorter than other people’s of this because I actually only follow three blogs because if I’m honest I really haven’t had much time to look up other ones but next year, I promise there will be fifteen blogs I have nominated! When Hannahlfarmary nominated me I was chuffed but had no idea what it was so I’ll attach the link to her page where she explained about what it was at the bottom, but as far as I could see there were seven rules.
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Number 1: Thank you Hannah! Here is the link to her excellent blog and the page where she talks about the award: http://hannahlfarmery.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/very-inspiring-blogger-award-from-ronovan/
Number 3: Seven facts about myself.
1) Writing is my favourite occupation. I have written books, stories, poems, and then began a blog when I decided I wanted to start putting my work out into the world. I love doing it and luckily with my hectic life I am usually provided with lots of inspiration for posts.
2) If I had to choose a charity to support my whole life, it would MacMillan Cancer Support. Lots of people in my family have died or are suffering from cancer, and this charity helped and are still helping my relatives who are suffering.
3) My role model changes a lot, but at the moment it is J. K. Rowling because of her immense work for charity and the fact that she wrote Harry Potter, the book I read when I decided that writing was what I wanted to do.
4) I have just realised what an uninteresting person I am and that I am running out of things to say about myself.
5) My favourite pastimes include eating Pringle’s out of the can and watching You Tubers (I have so many subscriptions it is unreal), sometimes simultaneously.
6) Some of my biggest irritations include people who wear designer Wellington boots to places like farms etcetera and then refuse to walk through mud for fear of getting them muddy. THEY ARE DESIGNED TO BE MUDDY THAT IS THE POINT OF THEM!!!!
7) I play/ have played seven instruments in my life: piano, violin, recorder, clarinet, saxophone, guitar and ukulele. The neighbours now hate us.
The three people I have nominated are:
Alone in USA: http://aloneinusa.wordpress.com/ because I admire what he is doing and the courage it takes.
Everything In Between: http://aaronsheehy.wordpress.com/ because I like the style of his writing.
Inked Roses: http://hannahlfarmery.wordpress.com/ because I enjoy looking at her blog.
Thanks for nominating me! I do apologise for the length of this post, but it seemed necessary.